Voluntarily, or not voluntarily each USU student has experienced a common but overlooked condition, that is Single-itis. It is the condition of being single; experiencing feelings of loneliness, or desire for companionship.
The good news is that this condition can be treated and eventually cured. At S.E. Needham Jewelers, we have over a century of experience dealing with this condition. Experts say that a quality diamond from our store cures single-itis for good.
You may be thinking, “I can’t just buy a diamond and that will end my state of being single.” You’re right. Buying a diamond is the final cure, but there are many steps before you are ready for the cure.
Help is closer than you think! We are here every step of the way. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for dating advice, ideas, and other single-itis coping exercises!
Not sure if you have single-itis? Scroll down to find a self-diagnosis!
Symptoms may include but are not limited to:
- Waiting for that certain someone to accept your Facebook friend request.
- Making sandwiches for two, only to discover you are eating alone.
- Frequently checking your texts in the middle of the night.
- Taking a long walk on the beach; the crashing waves as your only company.
- Riding alone on a bicycle built for two.
- Watching many full moons pass, yet you are still not a “True Aggie.”
- Continually expanding the search parameters on the ‘Mutual’ or ‘Tinder” dating apps in order to find “the one.”
- Going to the movies alone / Netflix binging alone.
- Eating alone at your table.
- Expressing your inner feelings with your only friend, your dog.
- The only ‘True Aggie’ you get is from Aggie Ice Cream.
- Sledding down Old Main on a sled built for two.
- Having to buy a boomerang instead of a Frisbee because you don’t have anyone to throw to.
- Sitting strategically in class hoping a cute person decides to sit next to you.
- Consistently checking for a ring on every cute boy or girl you see.